Zoll AED 3
Did you know that 1 person every 90 seconds goes into sudden cardiac arrest?
The ZOLL AED 3® leads the way with Real CPR Help® technology (which provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR), integrated pediatric rescue, WiFi connectivity, and a touch-screen display. View video below to see how it works!
Did you know:
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is the #1 killer (above cancer, diabetes, etc…) in the United States…
95% of all SCA cases occur outside of the hospital and that laypeople happen to be the first-responders at the scene of a cardiac arrest emergency…
Without help prior to EMS arrival, the victim’s survival rate drops 10% with every minute that passes. In the majority of cases doing nothing while waiting for EMS to arrive is often too late for survival…
The chance of survival with no help is under 6%, the chance of survival with CPR is 9%, the chance of survival when CPR and an AED are combined jumps up to between 24%-56%!
The Zoll AED 3 Features:
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-color display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads
- Optional cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness
- Industry-leading 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and reduces frequency of maintenance
- Incorporates a smart battery that can report its power level status on the device’s LCD screen or transmit it automatically over WiFi to your AED program management solution
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models
Are you located in Western Pennsylvania? Ask us how you can schedule a free, no-obligation demo of the ZOLL AED 3 at your workplace, church, or organization.
Interested in a virtual AED demo? Check out the AED video above that features the ZOLL AED 3. This is a great video to play at your monthly safety or board meeting!
And of course if you have any other questions or would like a quote on an AED or our CPR classes, contact us today!