The ZOLL AED 3® leads the way with Real CPR Help® technology (which provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR), integrated pediatric rescue, WiFi connectivity, and a touch-screen display.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-color display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads
- Optional cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness
- Industry-leading 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and reduces frequency of maintenance
- Incorporates a smart battery that can report its power level status on the device’s LCD screen or transmit it automatically over WiFi to your AED program management solution
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models